Wednesday, July 25, 2012

"there are times where i thought about our future. but someone told me, give you a chance to prove you're worthy. will you?"


i finally got a reply from you but apparently there are things from your past that you hide away from me. but why does it matter too much? cos i just told you every truth about my life,  but you don't. technically, whenever i ask you about your past, you always told me that you've never remember anything about the past. don't you think they are lies? i don't know. i was too mad reading all those letters from your exs and those photos, i had to take it away from you and tear the photos, pulled the necklace that your beloved ex love it so much and gave you. i threw away everything that mattered to me in the past, but why didn't you do it? why do you make it seem like it doesn't bother me about your past, but everything about my past matters so much to you, that i need to tell every truth to you. i felt like it wasn't fair at all.

but your aunt, after telling me all that tried to assure me and said that you didn't want anyone else, but me only. how could i be so sure of that? how could i even trust you one more time? my heart is full of disappointments and is aching. but what can i get out of it? nothing right?

i feel like burning that bloody useless diary. i see no point.