Monday, July 09, 2012


I"at some point of time, we'll all leave. no worries, just cherish the moments i once had with you. i have my reasons to leave. i have this strong feeling, that no matter what, it'll always be her."


the first letter after the first month. though it wasn't sent to my address, that paragraph, the huge one was meant for me. i must be that important. i think it's kinda stupid that they can't even say i love you or anyth, it feels like i'm writing to him like those times when we used to be bestf. i kinda miss the old days, seeing him in white uniform and hugging him during the rainy days and kissed him in the rain. crying on his shoulder, biting his cheeks and arms. i miss his presence. the visits i went to see him, made me fall in love with him every single time i see him. like the first time i fell for him, this was a much bigger impact on me. like i said it with the most honest and sincere heart. indeed it is me, i have to be away from you to know how much i love you and how strong i am for you.

it's has become a habit that every night before i sleep, you'll  text saying you love me. though at times i get bored of it, but you know what, i began to realized that, it was an important msg to me. every single night. and every morning when i woke up, at times, controlling my temper, called to wake you up. and now, not even a single soul needs my call.

in your letter you told me to write in a diary. k, it's kinda funny because, you have no idea i have a blog and always have one. you have no idea that i rant to this blog whenever i think of you. not even to this blog, i rant to my twitter. i think people are even getting bored with it. when you're home, i want to show how flooded your timeline is with all my posts about how much i've missed you, and my blog that are filled with entries mostly about you. i've been trying to behave myself. went to visit. guess what, school is starting. i only got time to only see you through a television? hais, it feels like i wanna kiss that television and keep you close.

well, it's 2am, i better get some rest. this blog shall be presented to my boyf once he is out. he'll know how i'm not as old-fashioned as him. and he ought to know that i have a blog to pour out everyth i feel. it's like my story book of my life.