Thursday, June 21, 2012




"there are at times when you feel like giving up. but giving up makes you a failure. trying and holding on leads you to bigger challenges."

it feels like the hours and days are moving slower than they seem they are actually going. i have a tremendous plan in my mind, that i'm going to meet my boyf on our anni-monthsary. it'll be awesome, yet i don't know how his reactions are gonna be like. actually there are quite a number of question which i intend to ask him on the next visit that i'm going too. i intend to ask him on what's gonna happen when he's coming out on the 5th November. apparently, i am going to fetch him. like who else will be so willing to get him out of there, obviously me.

but on the next visit, coincidentally, will fall on the date that his father will be release from prison. so i was wondering if i would bump into him. i intend not too, cos i am disrespectful when i say this, but yes, i do have grudges against his father. not that he does anything to me, but i just don't like it when i hear stories about how he treats my boyf, his own son. and not only that, regarding how he treats his own sister, which apparently is boyf's aunt. there are things which i find it unreasonable, because i don't see my own dad doing it to his own family, despite all the swearing and humiliation that we received from whoever that soul is, still i don't see any disrespectful sign of dad doing stupid things to his family or mum or anyone.

apparently, i have nothing much to look forward too. just hoping that 5th November will come extremely fast. there's not really much to be excited of.
 another part of this post also goes out to my ITE friends, which i'm currently close too. A shout out to Darwita Azmi, Natasya Khan and last but not least, Syafiqah Taufeks. i started out the path in ITE as a much struggling one, but i guess after how many months, i really thank these 3 makciks for bringing out the best in me and that they have been my happy pills in school. all the laughter and sarcasm, and other nonsense that they like to talk about, i hope that this friendship can even last longer after our ITE life. i really thank God that you guys were brought into my life. it's been a very delightful and memorable journey with a lot of talks and bitchings. but still, i love you guys.

i know my blog posts have been constantly long for the past few months. well, let's say i'm just beginning to look at my blog as a part of my most important story life. i used to think that i might probably start on a book. but technology is so advance that you can just type it out anywhere.

but i am sincerely sorry that, i have been posting a lot about my love life lately. it's been one of the hardest part of my life knowing that your soul-mate is some what close yet, far from you. i indeed apologize to those who thinks that my blog is a bit dull. but, i'm trying my best to actually fill it up with a bit of pictures and some stories about people who brighten up my life in one way or the other.
i shall not make this post a lot more longer, i shall therefore start on another post, if you avid readers wouldn't mind. and by the way, my blog is broadcast by the latest 3 posts that i've typed. so, if by any chance there is a favourite post that you might wanna read again, then just click the "Older Post" button.