Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 4 of 8 months


Everyone has been trying their best to make me think more positive. Apparently, I haven't been thinking that way. The more i try to think of the happy thoughts of me and him, the more i wonder why do all of these had to happened. how could someone created by God could actually turn my life around, and when he's still with me but has to be away, i felt like my world came crumbling down. No one has ever made me felt that way.

i have been battling 3 nights now, trying to get some sleep. but i haven't gotten any peaceful nights. every time i closed my eyes, your face appeared like you were just right in front of me, and immediately i reached out to you, opened my eyes but you weren't there. woke up on subsequent nights feeling like you were right by my side, but then again you're not.

every move i made, i felt like you were whispering in my ear telling me what was wrong and what was right. restricted me from doing things that i have temptation to do, which eventually are bad for me. tell me how am i gonna survive this when all i ever felt was your presence ever so close to me in every moment.

if only you know how much this heart ache to hold you tightly and not let you go. if only you know that this heart could not replace anyone anymore. if only you knew, that this heart beats the same as you with the same tempo.

why is it that when you're away, i feel all these and need you to know how much you meant to me.

i have always love you, and it will always only be you.