Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 1 of 8 months


Life isn't the way I've always wanted it to be. Maybe it's destined to be this way. I would have never thought that i would battling life events this much. I've been feeling so dread to actually type this out, but apparently, i have yet to have anyone to talk to me, so my blog will be where i pour out my desires or heartfelt pains. I have to survive this 8 months without you Saifulridzuan. One of the reasons why i'm still living and moving on in my life.
It was ultimately unbearable to actually see your love one getting handcuffed right in front of your eyes. yes i did not cry in front of him cos i did not want him to see how breakable i am, & i wouldn't want to give him a hard time inside. i cried so badly when i left, i left his aunt cos i did not want her to see how big and such a scorching pain i'm experiencing.

the nights have shaken and frighten me. the day does not seem as bright as it has always been. the texts frim the usual person, has begun to silent itself.

Dear God, help me go through this. particularly, it's unbearable. not a day has pass, but it has suffocate me enough.