Monday, April 30, 2012



honestly i don't think that words can describe how i actually feel about you every single time. but every time i take a step closer to you, i kept on falling and falling into i don't know where. but amazingly, i fell, and you caught me at every moment. how amazing can this love of ours be? i don't know about it for sure.
i guess i'm just typing out what i've been feeling right, well yeah. i read through my archives and read on how things were so complicated with me and Hairul and how time travels that fast that i know for sure he has forgotten everything. what was worst when i read through the archives was that i regretted the whole part of it. it was something unpleasant for me to even read about.
it felt like i didn't even use any part of my brain to actually type about Hairul and everything. let's move past it. the purpose to actually type about this blog post is about my current boyfriend, who surprisingly i've been together for like 2 years :)
indeed i am elated for myself, on the other hand i don't know if my boyf feels the same way? this relationship has so many ups and downs that i myself don't even know how to decipher on how much we've been through together. i am glad and at the same time feeling so much lighter and happier at the fact that someone could accept me for who i am and what has the past has turn me into. i at first could not understand on why someone like him could love me this much. and then i realize that he loves me for me. though i have difficulties trying to trust him, he on the other hand has never given up on me even for a moment. whatever i do, he has and will always be there for me. i am thankful to god for bringing the most brightest star to up my life through the darkest time, telling me that there's still hope. and now, here i am, holding on to this man, without regrets and sighs. you have been the best Saifulridzuan <3